Vets on the Farm
Vets on the Farm is designed for Veterans seeking a new mission and a way to transition back into civilian life through careers in agriculture, farming, ranching or other conservation based industries. Our mission is to provide resources and opportunities for education, partnership, and employment to help reach that goal. Click here to learn more about transition resources.
Vets on the Farm facilitate several ways for Veterans to connect with people in the industry, fellow Veterans, and financial and technical resources to explore. We believe networking is the “weaving of the fabric” of which creates a stronger bond and connection. Click here for more information about connecting with others.
Vets on the Farm encourages exploration of agricultural and conservation based education by offering programs and curriculum in partnership with WSU Extension and Spokane Community Colleges. Levels of completion will be available and include course certification up to an Associate’s degree. Click here for more ways that you can connect.
- The Farm Stand on Palouse Highway will open May 22nd 2019! Visit us Saturdays from 9am to 1pm and Wednesdays from 3pm to 7pm at 7524 S Ellis Rd, 99223.
- Stop by our booth at the 2019 Garden Expo May 11th at Spokane Community College! We will have plant starts and flower baskets for sale!
- Join us at the Moran Praire Grange Strawberry Festival on Saturday, May 18th 2019!
- We are excited to be a partner of the 2019 Farm and Food Expo October 25th & 26th 2019. Make sure to follow Spokane Conservation Districts facebook page for more details.
- Vets on the Farm receives Farm House Remodel as part of The Home Depot's "Celebration of Service." Click here for media release.